Featured Story

Spartacus and the Titillating Destruction of Men

by Petar Duric in Film & TV

True fact: 80% of the show’s special effects budget was spent on corn starch and red food dye. The remaining 20% was spent on green screen effects. The 2010 Starz historical [...]

1 Comment

Comics

Film & TV

Gaming

Music & Literature

Black Ship Books

Search

Join the Black Ship Patreon

Horror Haikus

Connect with Us on Facebook

Follow Black Ship on Twitter

Recent Comments