The prompt this week was to write a weird story, using one of the following sentences to start the tale. There was a bit more to it though. The story was supposed to be dark, sinister, and/or twisted. The genre was a choice of horror, sci-fi or a mixture of both. Here’s the starters our writers had to choose from:
- When I left the room, it was in the corner by the window.
- She found begging distasteful, but what other choice did she have?
- He hoped he would be able to outrun them this time.
- When they first arrived, it had been with the best of intentions.
- We pounded as hard as we could, but the door would not open.
Let’s check out what kind of a wild ride our writers took us on this week.
Do stop by our writers’ blogs/websites to leave your comments. Thanks to all our readers for your support.