The prompt this week was to write a story that began with one of the following sentences, and the genre was paranormal.
- I wondered why that particular closet door had been nailed shut.
- They would never believe it had been her fault.
- He had to find a way to stop them from demolishing the house.
- She knew she had to find the necklace.
- The box was left at the front door, and had no return address.
Let’s check out which starter our writers chose.
- Joyce Juzwik selected #1 and used it to reveal Family Secrets
Please don’t forget to stop by our writers’ blogs/websites to leave your comments. You will make all the spirits very happy.